Primary Primary

OHMYGAWD! these controls are horrible!

i cant even open the door cause he wont do what i tell him to do!
im sorry but u need to fix this game cause the buttons are in odd places and the controls are unresponsive.i mean c'mon A,D,W why not just directional buttons.specially for and unresponsive game controls.
good music
good art
but not controls! D:

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

its fun but with but with unresponsive controls

im having issues when i jump sometimes, i tell him to jump forward and he just stays there getting me kill in the process.thus losing my score.its fun but the unresponsive controls killed it for me.excellent music,amazing/simplistic desing makes this game really interesting as soon as u look at it. like i said only issue i had was the buggy character movements.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

who's there?...i dont hate you..shutting down

omg this was my cure after i finish portal and i wanted more, than you for making this!! truly the best

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Work of Art nuff said

amazing art,visuals,sound,atmosphere,envirome nt i can keep goin this game like it should be on a dlc or marketplace or playstation network fro donwloading cause to tell u the thruth this is better than Braid by far.amaizng work dude but theres something i didnt like about the game is no big deal but caould you have putted like a passwrod system or a saving potion that would have been nice but dont know if im asking to much either way one of the most beautiful games i seen so far this goes to show that u dont need 3d hd graphics to show what true art it-Gore